Friday 6 April 2012


Miss Stardoll World winner 2011 ceren.gk
I promised you girls that I would post a blog entry about ceren.gk, so lets get started! Ceren.gk joined Stardoll on 2008-07-28 and she has been gaining up ever since then. She has 11523 Starpoints and I'm about allot of Stardollers.
The 3 finalist in the Miss Stardoll World were XFashion-LoverX and lsdluciana and I just want to say a big congratulations to both of them! 
Ceren.gk received a MASSIVE 37,827 votes in her grand finale to become Miss Stardoll World 2011. She is truly and inspirational member to the whole of the Stardoll World. And as a little treat from me, I am going to show you the exclusive interview with ceren.gk including the 2 other finalist and their experience in last years contest. Lets start with the ceren.gk's interview!
THE OFFICIAL INTERVIEW:
  • 1. What does it feel like to be Miss Stardoll World 2011?
  • It is a great feeling to win MSW! I am very happy and excited, too!
  • 2. Why do you think you did so well in the contest?
  • I think I decorated my suite really well and had cool outfits for my MeDoll.
  • 3. Who did you vote for?
  • I voted for all of my friends who dreamed of being MSW during the competition.
  • 4. What's going on your iPod touch?
  • I like both rock and pop music. I will load these kinds of music onto my iPod and also I’ll add films that I haven’t seen yet.
  • 5. What would you like to say to all your voters out there?
  • I would like to thank to all of the Stardoll members who supported me during MSW and also I want to say them that I love them, too!
  
Well I have definitely learned a few things. Okay now for the second interview with XFashion-LoverX and her experience as a finalist!
INTERVIEW:
 
  • 1. What does it feel like to be a MSW Winner?
  • It feels fantastic, I never thought I could come this far in the contest. This is really cool.
  • 2. Why do you think you did so well in the contest?
  • I think people voted for me because I'm very creative, I love to create my own dresses and decorate my suite nicely.
  • 3. Who did you vote for?
  • I voted for all my friends who wanted to win Miss Stardoll World 2011
  • 4. What's the first thing you'll buy with your Stardoll winnings?
  • The first thing I bought with the Stardollars I won was some new clothes from the new Miss Sixty collection.
  • 5. What would you like to say to all your voters out there?
  • I would like to thank all Stardoll members who have voted and believed in me during the contest. I am incredibly grateful and happy. :)
 Now for the last interview with Isdluciana and how she felt to be a finalist in the competion!
INTERVIEW:
 
  •  1. What does it feel like to be a MSW Winner?
  • It is a mixture of happiness, personal achievement, and relief, by getting to meet the expectations of Brazilian dolls. They gave me much support!
  • 2. Why do you think you did so well in the contest?
  • I do not know, maybe avoiding extravagance. I kept my doll simple and natural.
  • 3. Who did you vote for?
  • I voted for my doll, LsdLuciana :)
  • 4. What's the first thing you'll buy with your Stardoll winnings?
  • I already spent my winnings and do not really remember what on! For me, the prizes are not the most important part of the contest.
  • 5. What would you like to say to all your voters out there?
  • Only that I am deeply grateful, not only for votes but for the support at all stages of the competition. I think the first place was well deserved and it was an honor to have been next to dolls that are so talented. Thank you for giving me those happy moments. I love Stardoll!
 Well thats it girls I really do hope you enjoyed this and had fun reading the interview, and I will be posting more blog entry's about ceren.gk!
                                                                                                                                                       Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment