Friday 6 April 2012

Info + Other things

As some of you know I am new to blog spot and I will still be posting new blog entry's so make sure you keep checking my blog. Most of you girls know me from Strardoll so check me out: www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=93565056

I am working on making a blog entry about one of the most POPULAR people on stardoll and one of the entry's that I am going to post, will be about the one and only ceren.gk she was Stardoll's Miss Stardoll World 2011 so everyone on Stardoll knows her. (unless you joined Stardoll after that) 

Ceren.gk also has a club called ' ceren.gk ' for her fans to join and she has over 50000 members, that is alot of people, so if you are not a member, but a fan of ceren.gk herself, make sure you join her club and take a look at her INCREDIBLE suit. Enjoy!

                                                                                                                                                         Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment